Deam Lake Recreational Area, IN
Indiana No Comments
A first class equestrian campground and easy access to over a hundred miles of trails, Deam lake has it all.
- There are 68 sites in the horseman's campground.
- These facilities include electrical hookup, modern restrooms/showers (at least one shower station wheelchair accessible), picnic table, fire ring and parking spur.
- Drinking water and a dump station are also available in the area.
- The horseman's campground has two short lead-out trails connecting to the 100 miles of horse trails in the adjacent Clark State Forest.
- Land manager is Indiana Department of Natural Resources