The Buck Creek area boasts over 22 miles of popular bridle trails in three main areas. In addition to camping Buck Creek is also home to the active Ranger Creek State Airport.
- Camping areas are scattered throughout the forest along the runway.
- Vault toilets in camp. Bring your own water, stock water can be obtained from the nearby stream.
- Three main trail areas are available near the campground.
- This area is very popular as a mountain biking destination point.
- 08-02-2014 - Enumclaw Chapter Prize Ride For more information, contact Enumclaw Trail Riders at
- 09-07-2014 - Meridian Riders Prize Ride For more information, contact Lynnette at MRCTattler@gmail.com
- Land Manager is Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest
- A Northwest Forest Pass is required in this area.
- Certified weed free feed is required.